Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mini Sephora Haul

My Sephora order finally got here!  It took a week.  These are the times I miss being on the east coast, when my Sephora orders arrived in 2 days...*sigh*.  I needed new perfume, and wanted to get the Sephora rewards points for it (and the cash back from using Ebates, about which I will be writing a post soonishly), and since it was my birthday month, I got a free Philosophy shower gel, along with 4 free samples (the normal 3, plus a mini Urban Decay gloss by using the promotional code).  I'll be reviewing everything in the next few days, though I promise my fragrance review will be short and sweet, because I tend to dislike reading fragrance reviews, and dislike writing them even more.  But without further ado, here's the picture of everything:
Clockwise from top left: Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette (which I definitely thought was for women, but is apparently for dudes; that's not going to stop me from trying it, though!), Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake shower gel, DKNY Woman Eau de Toilette, Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15 (because I just love trying new moisturizers, I guess), mini Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Midnight Cowboy.

How's your weekend going?  Have you bought anything interesting recently?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...