Sunday, August 21, 2011

Amazon Associates Information

I'm approved for the Amazon Associates program, which means that if you click through on Amazon links I post, I get a percentage of whatever you end up buying.  I don't know what the percentage is, exactly, but I imagine it's quite small.

I link to Amazon Prime items when available, and to the search results for the product when there's no single-serving Prime option (oftentimes Prime is only available for multi-packs).  Here's a link to an Amazon search for "beauty" for your reference; if you choose to purchase anything on Amazon and get there through any of my links, know that you are helping fund my beauty addiction (and therefore this blog!), and you have my everlasting thanks and devotion!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...