Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Summary

Happy Sunday, lovelies! I hope you've had a nice weekend. I had a date last night (!!!) with a super cute guy, and it was quite wonderful. We've got lunch planned for this Thursday, so I'll let y'all know how that goes :-) It's definitely nice to have someone to squeal about, haha. Also, tonight is the Oscars, so I'm looking forward to all the pretty dresses (and being able to judge all the not-pretty ones!).

A very quick rundown of some of the posts I enjoyed this week:
Jeweled Thumb reviews the new YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in #5; she finds it to be glossy, but not staining.

Nihrida gives her step-by-step instructions for the perfect at-home manicure. Very helpful!

Getting Cheeky reviews Lipstick Queen's Medieval, a product I've been interested in for years. May not be all that exciting, though!

Goose's Glitter does an awesome colorblind test-inspired mani. Super cool.

Nails and Noms reviews Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money, a champagne-gold and lavender glitter. I think it may be cool-toned enough to work on my skin, score! Now I just have to wait for it to go on sale...

Messy Wands (and the rest of the Lipstick Bandits) posts a perfect "starter" lipstick, for those just getting into makeup, Chanel's Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. Needless to say, it's been added to my wishlist!

And, because I just can't help myself, a Dinosaur Comic on what makes people special (hint: "I think, therefore I am" is replaced by something rather more cynical and hilarious.)

What links have you been loving?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...