Friday, February 24, 2012

Currently Coveting: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick

Oh my God, you guys, I am so. bad. at keeping up with any kind of regular feature. I'm sorry! I realized it's been, like, forever and a year since I've done a CC, and there's been so much exciting stuff released lately that I should really be featuring some of it!
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, image via Sephora

Today's covetous item is the new Dior Addict Extreme lipsticks. They're supposed to be long-wearing and moisturizing, and I am dying to try them. Long-wearing means you don't have to reapply, which means you waste less product, and moisturizing means your lips don't want to die after wearing it, and the combination means that $30 for 0.12 oz might not be quite as staggeringly expensive as it first seems! (Still out of my normal price range, though, darnit.) I'm especially interested in Bellissima and Paparazzi; methinks I'll have to check them out when I'm in New York! (Seriously, there is so much stuff I need to see/eat/buy in 5 days, it's getting ridiculous.)
$30 for 0.12 oz, available from Sephora
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...