Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Currently Coveting: Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm

Currently Coveting is a semi-daily feature on products that look interesting, whether new releases, cult classics, or anything in between!
image via Sephora
In what is clearly an imitation of Dior Addict Lip Glow, Sephora has just released a new product, a lightly-tinted pink balm that supposedly shifts to become your perfect color. The whole pH-ideal-beauty concept is bunk, but I can't say that a flattering MLBB lip balm doesn't sound great anyways! Unfortunately, $12 for a sheer balm is a wee bit more than I want to spend, especially on Sephora's own brand (yeah, I'm a snob), but I will definitely be stalking the web to see what other bloggers think of it and whether it's worth picking up myself!
$12 for unstated size, available from Sephora

How do you feel about "customized" shades? Does this balm intrigue you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...