Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Summary

Another week has come and gone! I have, as expected, spent the weekend working on my syntax midterm (and grading some socio midterms!), but I'm taking a brief break from the annotating to give y'all some highlights from the past week.

Nailstah reviews an ingenious little contraption designed to hold polish bottles at an angle to get product from the bottom of the bottle. Plus, it looks like a ladybug! I want one!

Scrangie has some gorgeous pictures and swatches of Lorac's new Lips with Benefits lip gloss. Talk about works of art! I'm almost tempted to pick one up just to look at, since I don't actually like lip gloss, but my frugality will probably restrict me to just stalking Scrangie's post.

Temptalia reviews Tom Ford's $55 blush in Lovelust. So pretty, and jaw-droppingly expensive.

Let Them Have Polish did a gorgeous Hunger Games-inspired mani with one of Jordana's new glitters. Darn pretty!

Makeup Magpie posted another beautifully-photographed post on fragrance. If you don't follow her blog, you really should––her posts are always so impeccably crafted.

Getting Cheeky reviews Laura Mercier's Gel Lip Color in Clementine. Sounds divine! I may have to hunt them down when I'm in New York...

Messy Wands has swatches of Le Métier de Beauté's new (LE, I fear) Lip Crème in Red Velvet, a GWP with a $125 LMdB purchase from Neiman Marcus during their Beauty Event. She compares it to Chanel Dragon, and even though I already have that one (lucky me!), I am having to actively talk myself out of spending enough to get it.

Speaking of possible replacements for Chanel Dragon, Karen of MBB reviews the new gorgeous YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stains in Fuchsia Dore; in 20 colors, perhaps one of them could suffice as the New Red!

theNotice did a characteristically-spastic post on Valentine's Day, just proving how much I love her.

And, because no Sunday Summary is complete without some randomness: Bunnies out for an adventure, and the most adorable picture of a mouse I have ever seen.

What links have caught your eye this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...