Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Quick Review (that's actually quick! whoa!)

This was another product I got from the Sephora Prep Kit. Much like the DDF Amplifying Elixir, I wasn't quite sure what exactly this product is supposed to do, and honestly, I'm still not sure. It touts itself as being a product that "hydrates, protects, and transforms the complexion for a luminous, airbrushed effect [and] minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores". I think that's a flowery way of saying it's a primer with SPF. Great.
image via Sephora

So, I tried this out for a few days. I didn't find it to break me out, and it did help smooth out my pores, but: it also made my foundation apply weirdly, and it seemed to make me get oily faster. Not a win for me. Oh wells.
Note: I got the translucent shade, but it also comes in tinted varieties.
$9 for 0.85 oz, $48 for 1.7 oz, available from Sephora

Have you tried Miracle Skin Transformer? How did it work for you?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...