Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in Buffy the Violet Slayer Review and Swatches

If you can get past the bad-pun name (just wait for the two holo sparkles coming up; their names are even worse), this is a gorgeous purple shimmer.
Buffy the Violet Slayer
It's smooth and opaque in two coats, truly a dream to work with.  It's surprisingly matte, so if you want a nice shine, you need to finish with a top coat.  
2 coats BtVS, no topcoat

It's been on my toes for a week and a half with no chipping or tipwear.  I'm sure it wouldn't last that long on my fingers, but once I get the chance to wear it there I'll update this post.

Overview
$1.99 for 0.46 oz, available at drugstores (though it took me awhile to find it)

Quality: 9
Effectiveness: 4 (not really fast drying)
Ease of Use: 5
Senses: 5
Pigmentation: 5
Duration: 5
Consistency: 5
Price: 4.5
Value: 5
Grade: A

What do you think of BtVS (either the polish or the TV show)?  Do you like purple polish?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...