Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Putting on the Brakes

Hello, my lovelies!  I've successfully gotten through day 2 of orientation, and have only one more day of such activities left, and school actually starts next Monday (and have I gotten my textbooks?  What do you think?).  Needless to say, the blog will be slowing down considerably.  Most of my time will now be devoted to school and teaching, but I'll try to keep posting with some frequency.  I can definitely say the weekly features will no longer actually occur every week, and that daily posting is a thing of the past.  I have a fair amount of products to review (more stuff from Meow, the NYX I picked up in New York, a couple other things I picked up in DC), so you can look forward to those, at the very least!

Thank you for reading and commenting; I feel so lucky that you all find my musings worth your time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...