Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Journeying

I'm headed to DC tomorrow for 10 days with the boy (and a mini-trip up to New York to visit Z and L!), so posting will slow down a little, though I've got lots of posts scheduled.  I'm planning on seeing some of the DC sights (Museum of Natural History and Gallery of Art, it's been too long!) but I should still have time to keep tabs on the blog, especially on the 4 hour bus ride to New York and back.  I still have to finish semantic tagging on the Tuvan dictionary, too, so I've got several coffeeshops and dessert places with wifi on my map that I can go and hang out in––ostensibly so I can use the internet, but really, mostly so I can eat and drink deliciousness.  I'll be back the 19th, and the next day is the first of 3 days of grad school orientation...methinks I'll be needing lots of naps!  Then school starts, and I don't really know what will happen with the blog after that, though I'm currently planning on continuing to do posts, just less frequently.

So that's that!  What do the next couple weeks hold for you?  Do you have a favorite place to get coffee and/or cake?  I love getting recommendations for food :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...