Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Finally Caved...

...and joined Twitter.  I thought it would be a good way to keep tabs on what's going on in the beauty world, and that it'll be much easier for me to share posts and links I find interesting there rather than waiting for Sunday Summary (which, you may have noticed, has been MIA lately, because I've lacked the motivation to go back through my feeds and find the posts I really liked).  I promise to keep my posts to a relative minimum and only tweet (my inner linguist is so amused about that use of the word) things that are actually relevant and/or interesting.  My name on Twitter is @BeyondNurBeauty (and you can follow me by clicking the handy "Follow" button on the left!); nur is German for "only" or "just", and since BeyondJustBeauty was one character too many, I decided to do that instead of BeyondJustBeaut, which would just annoy me with its incompleteness.  If you're on Twitter, let me know so I can follow you!

You're welcome to just add me to your RSS feed if you don't have a Twitter account (which is how I read all my non-beauty-related tweeters), and equally welcome to ignore it entirely––though I should tell you, I will probably post pictures of baby marsupials and/or food there rather than straight on the blog.

I hope nobody is too angry about this development; I still rather hate Twitter, but I think it can be a very useful tool when not, well, misused.  Here's hoping this doesn't end up being a complete disaster!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...