Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beauty Sales

There's a few F&F and beauty sales going on right now, so I thought I should share some of them with you!

NYX is 40% off on Cherry Culture through Nov. 13th with code NYX40––methinks I'll have to pick up some more nail polishes (even though I really should go on a nail polish no-buy, since my collection has expanded exponentially...) and maybe another eyeshadow or two!

Benefit is having their F&F sale through Nov. 14 with code LOVEYALL (holiday items are excluded, sadly!)

Beauty.com has 20% off your order through Nov. 11th; there are a few brands that are excluded (Fresh, Jane Iredale, and a couple others), but this is a great chance to pick up some discounted brands that aren't available from Sephora, like Cargo and Vincent Longo.

That's all I know of right now, but I will update if I come across any others, and feel free to share more in the comments!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...