Sunday, December 18, 2011

30 Days Makeup Challenge: Day 2

If you missed my first post on this, see here.

How did you learn to use makeup?
Trial and error! I also had help from my younger cousin (she was always well ahead of me in the fashion and social areas of life!), my mom (who taught me to mix my foundation with moisturizer), and my bestie L (whose fault it is that I even got into makeup, because had I not tried her Sephora-purchased products, I would have happily lived in ignorance and not realized there were better products out there just waiting to be found!). I'm also constantly learning from other amazing beauty blogs/bloggers, all of whom know much more about makeup and its use than do I.

What about you? How did you learn to use makeup?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...