Friday, December 30, 2011

Currently Coveting: Chanel Chance Twist & Spray Perfumes

Currently Coveting is a near-daily feature on products that look interesting, whether new releases, cult classics, or anything in between!

Hey, look! It's a Fragrance Friday-related Wanted! I'd like to say I planned it that way, but...oh, heck, it's my blog, I can lie if I want ;-)

Chance eau fraîche, Chance eau tendre, images via Chanel

Chanel has released two limited edition purse sprays in two of my very favorite scents: Chance eau fraîche, and Chance eau tendre (the former was my signature scent for a couple of years, and I plan on picking it up again when summer rolls around; the latter is a lovely fruity floral that works great in the colder weather, too). The convenience and cuteness is just too much! These are available from Chanel.com and select stores, and at $72 for 0.7 oz, are more expensive than the bottled perfumes (eau fraîche: $65/1.7 oz, eau tendre: $68/1.7 oz), but if you feel like splurging, they're definitely something to keep in mind!
$72 for 0.7 oz, available from Chanel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...