Thursday, February 28, 2013

555

It's my five hundred and fifty fifth post, y'all! That is...hard to believe. What on earth have I found to talk about for 555 posts? How have I managed to stick with this for so long? And why on earth do you all keep reading?! So many questions. But also, YAY! I've been looking forward to this day ever since I hit 500, because 5 is one of my favorite numbers, and I love palindromic numbers, and 555 is SO MANY POSTS YOU GUYS WHAT THE HELL.

Excuse me while I go hyperventilate in a corner. Here's some pictures of recent EOTDs to distract you.


Brown and Blue

Wet N Wild Comfort Zone bottom right shade in the crease and on lower lashline
Tarina Tarantino Fantastical right shade on inner lid
Inglot 415 patted on center of lid
Maybelline Full N Soft mascara

Peacock 2.0



Tarina Tarantino Fantastical left shade above crease
Inglot 439 and 428 in crease, 428 on outer lower lashline
Inglot 415 on the lid and inner lower lashline
Inglot 352 on browbone
Dior Diorshow Extase on lashes
Becca Gisella on lips, no idea what's on cheeks

Experimental Phase/Cactus 2.0



Wet N Wild Comfort Zone green eyelid shade on inner half
Inglot 428 in crease, outer corner, and on lower lashline
Too Faced Honey on center of lid
Maybelline Full N Soft

Thank you, as always, for being such wonderful readers! It goes without saying that this blog would be pointless without you, and I feel very lucky that you find my ramblings worth reading. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find myself something chocolatey to help with this whole mental breakdown thing. 555 is a number my brain is not equipped to conceptualize...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...