Friday, February 1, 2013

February: The Nearly No-Buy Month

There are lots of things I want. Lots. And it's stressing me out, the wanting. I think before I can let myself buy anything new, I need to figure out what I really want, and clear my collection of the things that don't bring me happiness. This includes not just beauty (and perfume! agh, that will be the hardest), but clothing and tea and...everything, really. This month will be an attempt on my part to refocus, step back, and maybe tone down my materialism a bit!

Never fear, though––I have a backlog of products to share with you, and I'm going to be experimenting a lot with my products so hopefully I'll have some fun FOTDs/tutorials. I'm hoping that, by the end of the month, my stash (of makeup, skincare, nail polish, clothing, shoes) will consist solely of things I actually get use out of. The one exception: I'll let myself buy one product from the two Currently Coveting posts linked above, probably either Armani Rouge d'Armani Sheer 602 or one of the Hourglass Ambient Lights powders, because I can't be expected to get through my stats midterm without some reward!

Have you ever done a no-buy? Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the stuff?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...