Monday, October 8, 2012

Inglot EOTDs

These are a little belated, as I'm generally pretty harried in the morning so I don't remember to take photos, but I managed to get my act together 3 days, so here they are! I've made note of what I wore where; all looks feature lashes curled courtesy of Shiseido's lash curler and Maybelline Full N Soft mascara.

Look 1: The Pretty Peacock
Maybelline Barely Beige Color Tattoo as base, Inglot 352 all over, 415 above the crease, 428 in the crease and outer corner, 391 along lash line. I like this because it's colorful without being over-the-top, and I love how the duochrome in 415 makes it look like I'm wearing green in it, too!

Look 2: Aqualicious
Too Faced Shadow Insurance as base, Inglot 352 all over lid, 32 and 415 blended below crease, 428 lightly blended into/above crease. This is my combo of choice when wearing blue or green shirts, because I am a total ho for matching my eyeshadow to my outfits.

Look 3: The Everyday
Too Faced Shadow Insurance as base, Inglot 352 all over lid, Le Métier de Beauté Corinthian in/above crease, Inglot 439 in crease/outer corner. This is a variation on the look I've been using most often; sometimes I'll use Tarina Tarantino instead (the purpley taupe top shade instead of Corinthian, the deep eggplant instead of 439). I like that it's quick, easy, neutral but not boring, and very versatile!

So there's a sampling of some of the looks Inglot creates! What thinkest thou?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...