Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars

My mother and I attended an Oscars viewing party at a local movie theater, and dressed up for the occasion. We were definitely the most decked out of the people there, but we had a great time! We both wore our minks (purchased at antique stores for a pittance; I got mine when I was 8, because why not start being classy when you're young?) and rocked red lipstick: I wore Chanel Dragon (over Revlon Red lip liner), and my mother wore Dior Rouge Favori. There were a number of celebrities who brought out the red lipstick, including Jessica Chastain and Adele (post-singing), but I think more chose to go with nude-ish lip shades. I figure, there's no better time to trot out the designer reds than for an awards show!
And look at that sunshine!!!
And one more bonus shot of me alone––I didn't get the chance to take any close-up photos, but I was also wearing MAC Fever on my cheeks and Urban Decay Rollergirl on my eyes, with Dior Diorshow Extase on my lashes.
Did you do anything exciting for the Oscars?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...