Thursday, February 21, 2013

30 Days: Day 17

Welp, it's been about 15 years since I posted one of these, but I'm more than halfway through, so I might as well keep chugging along (really, really slowly. Like zombie sloth slowly). Today's question:

If you could only have 5 products, what would they be? Because this is my blog and I get to decide the arbitrary rules, this does not include skincare. Or brushes. Or things like toothbrushes and shampoo and deodorant. And definitely not perfume, because trying to decide that would give me a heart attack. I have at least 10 times that (probably more like 20 or 30, even more if you count nail polish), but if I were forced/inspired to get rid of everything but the absolute bare-bones staples, I would be left with:

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer Pink Porcelain 1: it matches my skin wonderfully, gives good coverage, and can be sheered out to foundation-level opacity
Shiseido Eyelash Curler: it makes me look wide-awake and, with my dark and voluminous lashes, obviates mascara
Le Métier de Beauté Purple Haze: it looks great and feels even better
Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder: this keeps me shine-free and helps with the whole pore situation
MAC Subtle Breeze: extremely versatile and flattering blush

This list is certainly not set in stone, these are just the 5 items that I would choose right now. Because I'm feeling pink and pretty, I guess.

What would you choose?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...