Friday, January 13, 2012

Currently Coveting: Nerd Lacquer Nail Polish

Currently Coveting is a near-daily feature on products that look interesting, whether new releases, cult classics, or anything in between!


Jen from The PolishAholic and Kirsten from Glitta Gloves both recently posted swatches of Nerd Lacquer polishes, gorgeous franken polishes made by Amanda and sold on Etsy and Harlow & Co, which have piqued my interest like no other. All of the polishes and collections are sci-fi/nerd themed (hence the company name!), and they're all glittery gorgeous unique amazing creations and I want them all.

Serenity collection, image via Nerd Lacquer
I'm especially coveting the Serenity collection, named in honor of Firefly, which consists of I Aim to Misbehave, Shiny, and Gorramit; the first one is particularly appealing to me, since it's exactly my kind of color (dark and vampy and sparkly and awesome).

Beggar's Canyon, image via Nerd Lacquer
Beggar's Canyon is just stunning, and even though I know it would look terrible against my skin tone it's definitely going into my order (whenever I can justify buying more nail polish!).

Okay, I could just keep posting pictures of everything I want, but I can't imagine anyone would stay interested in that! Instead, I highly recommend you go RIGHT NOW and look at all the gorgeous offerings. You're bound to find at least a few that beg to find a home with you, especially since each and every polish has on-nail swatches, which makes them even more awesome.

$8 for 0.50 oz, full collection available from the Nerd Lacquer Etsy ($2.50 for shipping, $1.50 with another item) and some colors from Harlow & Co.

What do you think of Nerd Lacquer? Have you tried any homemade/indie franken polishes? Any favorite makers I should check out?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...