Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Going Beyond Beauty

I am terribly slack in keeping up with the "beyond" part of this blog, but I am going to do what I can to remedy that. I've added a poll to find out what kinds of posts you'd like to see more of, as I would like to provide content that you're interested in reading! There are the expected answers for beauty-related stuff, but also more beyond-type topics. The choices are pretty self-explanatory, but a couple of notes in case of confusion: Summary Posts includes Tip TuesdayRecommendation ThursdaySunday SummaryBloglove, etc., and Small Pleasures are the little things that make me happy (expect pictures of flowers and sunsets and baby animals). I just don't know if anyone cares about the awesome food I eat or beautiful sunset I see or cute new dress I find or the adorable bunny pictures I save, so your input is really super lots appreciated. The poll will be open until Sunday, February 5 at 12:00 PM PST (because the West Coast is the Best Coast!™), and I'm not sure if you can vote more than once, but you're welcome to try. Now go! Vote! *Throws virtual chocolate confetti*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...