Thursday, January 5, 2012

Currently Coveting: Clinique Almost Lipstick

Check it out, y'all! In spite of heartbreak and cross-country travel, I still manage to bring you a Wanted! post. You're welcome.

Image via a Clinique email (I can't find it on the website)

Today's focus is Clinique's Almost Lipstick. Springboarding off the popularity of the cult classic Black Honey, Clinique has recently introduced 7 new shades to the line. The Almost Lipstick formula is described by Clinique thusly: "Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight." I tried Black Honey and found it to be too brown on me (so much for "universally flattering"), but I'm curious about the new shades in the line. I fear the formula would be too slippery for my taste and might migrate/disappear really quickly, which combined with the small quantity (0.07 oz) could make the $15 price tag too much to stomach, but that doesn't stop me from wondering about it!
$15 for 0.07 oz, available from Clinique

Have you tried Black Honey? What did you think of it? Are you interested in the new shades?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...