Friday, January 27, 2012

Currently Coveting: NARS Lipstick in Damage

Currently Coveting is a near-daily feature on products that look interesting, whether new releases, cult classics, or anything in between!


NARS Damage, image via NARS


Okay, everyone should know by now that I'm obsessed with MLBB lipsticks. My problem? Most MLBB-type lipsticks are too nude/brown or pink on me. Revlon Sugar Plum Lip Butter is by far the best product I've found for successfully achieving a MLBB look, but I am, as always, on the lookout for others. NARS Damage has been on my wishlist for many moons, and once I finally cave and buy it, I'm sure it will be added to my HG MLBB lineup. It's part of NARS' Sheer lipstick range, and is described as a "sheer muted grape". I tried a sample of it from Sephora a year ago (maybe more?), and found it to be a sheer, neutral-cool plummy pink that added just the right amount of color. Christine did a review on it a couple months ago, which reignited my lust for it, especially since she said it lasted 3-4 hours on her, much longer than most sheer lipsticks. I know it wouldn't last that long on me, but it's reassuring that I wouldn't have to reapply it all the time, since that uses up the product faster. And at $24 (for 0.12 oz), I'd like to not have to re-buy it too often!
$24 for 0.12 oz, available from NARS and Sephora

Have you tried any NARS lipsticks? What did you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...