Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Currently Coveting: Clarins 'Prodige' Lip Gloss

Currently Coveting is a near-daily feature on products that look interesting, whether new releases, cult classics, or anything in between!

Clarins is a brand I am very unfamiliar with. It's not available at Sephora, for one thing, and it's not really heavily featured on the blogs I follow. I'm hoping that will change this spring, though, because there are some really lovely, intriguing items from the brand that I want to know more about/see swatches of!
image via Nordstrom
One such item is the new Prodige lip gloss, which comes in 8 colors and claims to make lips full and shiny. Long-time readers know that lip gloss and I don't get along (LMdB Lip Crème excepted, of course), but that doesn't mean I don't still wish they worked for me. Clarins Prodige looks like it has several colors that would work for me, and if the texture is more liquid lipstick than lip gloss (though I have absolutely no grounds for believing that to be the case), I will definitely have to make my way to Macy's to check it out for myself.
$20 for unknown oz, available from Nordstrom and Clarins counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...