Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FOTD and Flowers

Last weekend it was gloriously, gorgeously sunny, and I figured I should take some FOTD shots. While I was outside doing that, I saw a bunch of pretty flowers, so I snapped some shots of them as well.
The best of the shots I got of myself. Freckles, anyone?
Face
CoverFX Clear Prep FX (review to come)
Revlon ColorStay for Combination/Oily Skin in 110 Ivory
Meow Concealer in Sleek (1) Siamese
Kryolan Anti-Shine Finishing Powder
theBalm Frat Boy

Eyes
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Sin (review to come)
Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
Prestige Brow Gel (review to come)

Lips
Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Chamade (review to come)




I have no idea what any of these flowers are. Besides pretty, I mean!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...