Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Summary

Hey, all. I've been sick this weekend so haven't felt like doing much of anything (which has been unfortunate, since I have two 40-page math-heavy ling articles that I have to lead discussion for tomorrow, oh goody), so this Summary is going to be short and sweet:

Delicate Hummingbird is back! And she did some major hauling while she was on her blog break. I'm glad there are people out there like her who like trying and having so many different products, since it makes them a great resource for the rest of us! She's the one who alerted me to the awesomeness of CARGO blush, so I'm glad she's back :)

Cafe Makeup featured several Le Métier de Beauté lipsticks (not sure if they're new for the season or not), and created a new lemming for me, Dubai. Doesn't it look so lovely? Major MLBB potential. I'm hoping it's not LE so that I can buy it someday down the road when I'm wanting a luxe lipstick.

Christine's been reviewing all 16 of the new MAC Fashion Sets (coordinating lipstick, lip gloss, and nail polish, and OMG her poor lips!), and while most of the sets hold less than no appeal for me, I'm really digging Girl About Town. Probably not enough to buy any of the items, since I already have a happy pink lipstick and think the stickiness of MAC's Lipglasses sounds just terrible, but golly, I do love looking at the pictures!

And The Bloggess is on tour and is posting from her archives; this one is from 2008, on how she got cross-dressing legos. Her daughter's response: priceless.

And that's all, folks! What links have you been loving this week? When was the last time you were sick?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...