Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Summary

Happy Easter! We don't really celebrate 'round these parts, though when I was growing up we always had a big Easter egg hunt (I insisted that we evenly divide the loot after, even though I always got the most, mostly because I didn't want to risk not getting my fair share!). My brother and his girlfriend were going to come down for dinner, but apparently decided they were too busy––they're moving into a new apartment, so I guess that's understandable. So it's just me, my mom, my grandparents, and my aunt, and a whole lotta ham. Yum!

Instead of posting links from the past week, I thought I should change it up and share some of my favorite bunny pictures. Enjoy!
Clapping bunny!
Flying bunny!
Pancake bunny!
Actual name, Oolong. Check out his Wikipedia page here.


 The bunny I befriended in Sweden:
He visited me while I was sleeping...

And hippity hopped all around

And foraged for food
While showing off his wicked hair.
I hope your day has bunnies and chocolate :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...