Monday, April 16, 2012

Upcoming Sephora Deals

I saw this list of codes for Sephora on Temptalia and thought I'd share the ones I'm most excited about. This probably means I'll have to make a Sephora order to take advantage of them...fortunately, I've got a wishlist a mile long! They all require a purchase of $25+, and are good into May. Whee!

Starting this week:
Free Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette deluxe sample spray with code 4HER, 4/18 through 5/21 (I reviewed this here; it's 0.33 oz and the perfume is really lovely! I definitely recommend it as a friendly, likable, approachable musk and rose)
Choose 1 of 2 free Origins deluxe moisturizer samples with $25+ purchase with code EARTH12, 4/21 through 5/21

Starting next week:
Choose 1-2 (not sure if that means 1 to 2 or 1 of 2, though I suspect the latter) deluxe fragrance samples with code SCENT4U, 4/24 through 5/24
Choose 1-4 fragrance sample bags with code 6SCENTS, 4/27 through 5/31 (also not sure what the fragrances included are, but with 4 to choose from, there's bound to be a combination that appeals!)

Any products you plan on picking up to snag one of the special bonuses?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...