Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Days Makeup Challenge: Day 8: Blush

Whew, it's been a long time since I've done one of these. I think my initial estimation of 30 days taking me 6 months to post is really over-optimistic...

Show us your blush collection!
I feel like I have a nicely well-rounded blush collection, though the downside of that is I have trouble justifying new blush purchases (or is that an upside?).

from left: CARGO Tonga, theBalm Down Boy, theBalm Frat Boy, theBalm Cabana Boy, theBalm Hot Mama, NARS Deep Throat, Milani Red Vino

I have a lot of blushes from theBalm, obvs. They're of awesome quality, very smooth, blendable, and pigmented, and if you buy them on sale (TJ Maxx or from theBalm during one of their sales), they're really affordable! Also: huge. Like, I will never finish them kind of huge. CARGO Tonga is probably my most-used blush because it goes with everything, but I'm sure come summertime Deep Throat and Hot Mama will get more love!

How many blushes do you have? Which ones do you use most often? Any you think I should add to my collection? I love getting recommendations!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...