Thursday, March 1, 2012

Currently Coveting: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

Currently Coveting is a not-at-all daily feature on products that look interesting, whether new, cult classics, or something in between!
image via Sephora
I've heard pretty much nothing but raves about this primer, and I'll admit, it's getting to me. I'm always hoping for something that will control my oil and make my foundation last longer, and all the positive reviews have put this on my mind. I like how brief the ingredient list is, and the SPF, but I vehemently dislike the price––$17 for 0.33 oz or $52 for 1 oz, ouch. I'll probably spring for the mini size someday when I'm feeling flush (and oily, hah), because I can't not try it after hearing so much about it. I just so wish it were cheaper...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...