Saturday, March 10, 2012

Skincare Saturday: Bliss Fabulous Face Lotion with SPF 15

I got a sample of this with some Sephora order awhile ago and thought it time to finally share my thoughts. They haven't changed in the last, oh, 6 weeks, but I always had something more interesting to review for Skincare Saturday so I'm only now getting around to it!
image via Sephora

Things I like about this moisturizer: it absorbs pretty quickly, it smells like grapefruit (yummy!), helps control my oilies, offers some sun protection

Things I don't like about this moisturizer: it breaks me out.

It's a pity, really, because the feel and scent of the product are really pleasant! It gives moderate moisture; if you have dry skin (rather than normal/combination/oily) it probably wouldn't be enough, but for me it worked really well. Minus the whole breaking out thing, anyways. Yet another product that goes into my "to give away" bag!
$36 for 1.7 oz, available from Sephora

Wow, that may be the shortest review I've ever written! Way to go, me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...