Wednesday, March 21, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix at Sally's PSA

Alright, so, I haven't gotten the chance to swatch these or play around with them at all, so I have no idea if we'll get along better than Rite Aid's Pretty Woman Magnetix and I did (not), but Scrangie loved them, and I love her, so by some law, it should work out. I'm posting this now, though, because I got them for cheap and I wanted to share with y'all in case you didn't already know!


My local Sally's had most (maybe all?) the colors in stock, and through the end of March with a Sally's Card (if you don't have one, why not?! Yes, it costs $5, but then you get a $5 coupon off a future purchase, so it's actually free. And the discounts! Are amazing!) if you buy 2 CG Magnetix polishes ($5.99 each), you get the magnet (which has 3 designs) for free! So I walked away with two lovely full (0.50 oz) size magnetic polishes and 3 magnets for less than $12. (You can find them for cheaper online, but then you have to pay exorbitant shipping, which ends up costing more, plus I am morally opposed to paying lots for shipping.)

That's all. Have a lovely day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...