Monday, October 1, 2012

October: A Month for Lips and Nails

I've given myself a couple of goals for this month. I feel like my stash has gotten to the size that I don't use everything regularly, and I want to rectify that, so my plan is thus:

I will wear every one of my lippies at least one day this month. I don't have more than 31 (in fact, it appears I have 16, so I could do everything nearly twice!), so this should be doable! I'll try and take FOTDs with them, and hope that it will force me to branch out of my usual product routines––I'll often do blush and eyeshadow before thinking about my lips, and be unable to wear, say, a warm-toned lippie because I've already done cool-toned everything else. We'll see how it goes!

I will also go through and swatch/wear all the polishes I haven't yet posted about on the blog, shown in the picture above. This doesn't include polishes I bought just for polish jewelry (crackles), but everything else will be worn! And if I hate how it looks, or don't like the formula, or can't imagine myself actually opting to wear it, well, into the give-away drawer it goes. So you can expect to see a lot more polish posts this month! I doubt I'll be able to make it through all my unworn polishes, but I tend to change my polish every other day, so I should be able to get through a dozen, maybe more if there's any that I end up hating and remove right away.

What are your beauty goals for October?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...