Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FOTD, as Photographed by The Boy

I recently wore a full face of new products on a night when the boy came over for dinner with the fam and managed to rope him into taking pictures for the blog. I have a hard enough time getting decent pictures when I'm photographing myself, so you can imagine the number of ridiculous photos that resulted from having a partner in crime. Or you could just read the rest of this post! Take note of the interesting evening lighting...
Looking suspicious

I'm happy! Or crazed. Open to interpretation

Part of a series of photos taken at high speed, hence the closed eyes, but it shows off my eye shadow quite nicely!

Looking disapproving, though the boy called it a duckface. IT'S NOT. IT'S DISAPPROVING. Obviously.

This is a variation on the disapproving face

And he made me giggle

The one and only halfway normal photo we got! Yay!

Breakdown of the look:
Face

Cheeks
NYX Blusher and Bronzer Duo bronzer in Marbella to contour, blush on cheeks

Eyes
Wet N Wild Petal Pusher palette, left side: Eyelid shade below crease, Crease shade in crease, Browbone shade above crease, and Definer shade brushed into crease and onto lid

Lips
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Rosé
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...