Thursday, August 9, 2012

Currently Coveting: Smooch-Proof Lip Color

Unlike all other Currently Covetings, I don't have a particular product in mind for this one, and I'm hoping y'all can help me out! I'm looking for a truly smooch-proof lipstick (or gloss, but that seems extremely unlikely). I have lots that are long-wearing (Rouge d'Armani, Le Métier de Beauté Lip Crèmes, Shiseido Lacquer Rouge), and I know there are many others that do the same, but I don't have any that are transfer-resistant, much less transfer-proof. Rouge d'Armani is the closest, but even it transfers (to the boy, in case that wasn't clear). Ideally, it would be something that is comfortable to wear, isn't sticky, doesn't dry my lips out, and isn't painfully expensive, but the primary goal is something that stays put. I've tried several lip stains in the past and had truly abysmal results, so I would guess that anything liquid or gel is unlikely to work for me.

So, ladies: suggestions? Thank you for your help! (I'm sure the boy thanks you, too.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...