Thursday, July 19, 2012

Deal Alert: Benefit Mini Sets

I was browsing Sephora the other day, as one does when one is procrastinating on article reading, and came across three new sets from Benefit that are just adorable. I was going to post them under Currently Coveting, but I don't actually want them for myself, as I've tried pretty much everything from Benefit that I would be interested in trying. However, I thought it prudent to do a little PSA for any of you who do want to try out the brand and who don't stalk the Sephora website!

Tan About Town, $12 ($37 value)
0.06 oz Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Medium
0.14 oz BadGal Lash
0.1 oz Hoola bronzer (reviewed here)
Coral My World!, $12 ($22 value)
0.13 oz Sun Beam
0.1 oz Coralista

Full Glam Ahead!, $12 (30 value)
0.09 oz Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer
0.13 oz High Beam
0.14 oz BadGal Lash

Totes adorbs, right? Any cute steals and deals you've spotted recently?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...