Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 23rd birthday. Yippee! I am one of those people who gets entirely too excited about their birthday, something that adults should have supposedly outgrown, so this is pretty much one of the 3 best days of the year (the other two being the last day of school, and Thanksgiving [because who doesn't love unbelievable amounts of food?!]). I'm having a dessert-and-cocktails party in our backyard tonight, which should be oodles of fun and deliciousness. I haven't yet decided what perfume I'll be wearing, but my birthday mani is going strong:


That's two coats of Illamasqua Baptiste (which I bought with the Sephora gift card Z gave me for my birthday, and which I will be reviewing in full sometime soon!) with one coat of Zoya Carly, color blocking provided by paper hole protectors from Office Max. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! And phooey to anyone who says you can't wear dark purples in summer––it's my birthday, I'll do what I want!

And, because I think the world needs to see it, the boy's birthday present to me: http://findingfrabbits.posterous.com/
ISN'T IT ADORABLE?!?!?! AAAAAH. I'm still just flailing around with glee :)

To celebrate, there will be a nail polish jewelry giveaway, but I don't have time to get it set up right now––must go put rocks in the pond out back! I hope you all have a lovely Sunday, and I wish you could all be here to share cake with me! Thank you for being wonderful readers :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...