Friday, July 27, 2012

Currently Coveting: Shiseido Lacquer Rouge

Usually, Currently Covetings are things I find pretty but don't actually intend to buy. Not so for today's feature!
Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in Nymph, $25 for 0.20 oz, available from Sephora and department stores

Shiseido recently (like, last week?) released a new line of liquid lipsticks, and let me tell you, Nymph ("rich fleshy rose") will be mine. I was planning on buying a YSL Glossy Stain as a birthday present to myself, but couldn't decide on a shade. Turns out it was because the universe wanted me to wait for this MLBB-perfection, $7 cheaper, non-gummy-textured longwearing lipstick! You can look forward to a full review once I've acquired it (sometime after my birthday/paycheck).

Have any of you tried the Lacquer Rouges? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...