Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I shan't be around much...

...because this is just part of the grading I have to do this week.
Oh hai, 80 dialect surveys and analysis essays! Here's hoping you're fully spellchecked and proofread. Pretty please?

Life, I miss you already. My apologies for the inevitable slowdown in posts! Here's some stars to make it up to you:
This was one of those manis you think of, put on, and realize you don't actually want to wear. It sucks when that happens more than once; three times that night I put on a full mani before deciding it obviously wasn't gonna happen and opting for bare nails, so sad (what a waste of time and polish). It's 3 coats Zoya Pandora (which my mother adores, especially with Sally Hansen Blush Diamond, peach version, on top; I'll try to snap pics the next time she wears it) with 2 coats NYX Dreamy Glitter. Pretty, ethereal, nude. Someday I'll try it again.

Anywhos. Sorry I don't have anything more fun to post! I've got lots of stuff to share with you, but I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to actually take photos/write reviews. But it will happen! Eventually. One last thing before I succumb to the mountain of undergrad essays: Revlon is 40% off at Rite Aid this week, and I highly recommend you get yourself there and pick up some stuff! Their Lip Butters are awesome if you haven't learned that already (or had it hammered into your head from my incessant nattering on about Sugar Plum), I love their foundation, the Colorburst gloss in Strawberry is gorgeous (one of the things I have to share!), and they have a new balm stain pencil that is very reminiscent of Clinique Chubby Sticks. I picked one up (it was a struggle to restrict myself to just one, let me tell you) and look forward to playing around with it. Also, they have some awesome nail polish colors, including dupes of high-end polishes (though no Peridot yet, sigh), and their nail buffer is great. Anyways! Go forth and get good deals! Seriously, at least pick up Sugar Plum. Then you can gush about it with me :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...