Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FOTD, or: I have a tripod and taupe eyeshadow, so let's post about it

So I found a tripod in my brother's old room (which I'm in the process of moving into, very gradually, and which has all sorts of peculiar oddities, such as a bow and arrows). And then I read MM's taupe eyeshadow post. And then I decided to use my tripod to take a FOTD with my own take on the taupe eye. And then I decided to post it.
Le Métier de Beauté Corinthian up to crease, MAC Antiqued in outer corner and crease and lining upper and lower outer lashline, Maybelline Full N Soft mascara

Oh hai, glasses-less self
Other things I'm wearing:
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish in Shell (full review to come)
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer 1 Pink Porcelain
Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder
NYX Marbella (blush half)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Ash 25
Becca Sheer Tint Lip Color Gisella (somewhat faded, as I didn't reapply after snacking)

The end.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...