Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blush!

This is a filler post, because I've been sick with a terrible, no good, very bad stomach virus/food poisoning/hell experience the past couple days. Not great to get sick the first day of teaching class, y'all. Already behind...not to mention, being sick? Is just the worst. I spent most of yesterday alternately kneeling over the toilet, on the toilet, or laying on the ground in front of the toilet, which may be tmi, but since when have I ever let that stop me?! I was actually able to eat something besides ginger ale today, though my digestive system is still pretty angry with me...

But anyways. To make myself feel better, I've been looking into deep, rich blushes, inspired by posts from Larie and Liz (and another from Liz!). I don't really need more blush, but who cares?! I don't have a true red, nor any cream blushes, which clearly needs to be remedied, stat. Here are some ideas––if you've tried any of them, let me know what you thought! And if you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears...

Blushes Like Whoa

Top row, l to r: Tarte Flush Natural Cheek Stain, NARS Montenegro Cream Blush, Becca Raspberry Beach Tint, Illamasqua Crush Cream Blusher
Middle row: Illamasqua Crave Cream Blusher, Kevyn Aucoin Patrice Creamy Moist Glow Blush, Giorgio Armani Sienna Blushing Fabric, Illamasqua Panic Powder Blusher, Tarte Natural Beauty Cheek Stain
Bottom row: Becca Papaya Beach Tint, NARS Exhibit A Powder Blush, Giorgio Armani Shimmering Peach Blushing Fabric (and how mis-named is that?!), NARS Cactus Flower Cream Blush
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...