Wednesday, June 13, 2012

30 Days: Day 10

Yep, another 30 Days! Look at me go...

What's your favorite drugstore brand?
I really have two:

Wet N Wild wins for nail polish and eyeshadow, and for being so cheap.

Revlon wins for foundation and lip products; their lip butters are great, I don't mind their Colorburst lip gloss (which is high praise, coming from me), and their Ivory 110 foundation is light enough for me in the winter! They also have some great nail polish colors, but they're more expensive than WNW.

Honorable mentions: Maybelline for cream eyeshadow (Color Tattoo), CoverGirl for powder blush (Cheekers), L'Oreal for eyeshadow (Infallible, which have truly gorgeous colors, though they don't wear as well on me as they do on others), Prestige for eyeliner (Total Intensity ftw!), and Physicians Formula for bronzers and highlighters (though they don't come cheap).

What are your favorite drugstore brands?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...