Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Summary

Happy Sunday!  I hope you've had a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend.  Today is apparently National Food Day, so I hope you have plans to eat especially well today :-)  My mother is making lamb korma for dinner tonight, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Some of the many posts from this week that caught my eye:
Getting Cheeky explains how to be ecologically-conscious in your disposal of old nail polish
Ebrushka's Makeup Bag shows us a great storage solution for lipsticks from the Container Store
Scrangie has swatches of the new Nails Inc magnetic polish in Houses of Parliament; it is so freakin' cool, you simply must go check out her post
Let Them Have Polish is doing the 31 day challenge for nail polish, and her day 5 blue nails are absolutely unbelievable––I don't know how anyone can be that precise on their nails, since I can't even manage to keep the polish from getting all over my fingers!
And then, a couple of non-beauty related posts:
The Doghouse Diaries captures how we all feel about coffee, and
Toothpaste for Dinner expresses how we all feel about Netflix raising their prices (while poking fun at us all, too!)
Iced or hot coffee?
Iced in the summer, hot anytime else, and tea (or hot cocoa, nom) when I want to feel cozy!

Weather currently:
Sunny and cool, perfect fall weather!  I know it won't last, but I'm enjoying it while it's here.

Can you play an instrument?
Nope!  I took violin and piano lessons as a child, but I've forgotten pretty much everything––can't even read notes!

How do you feel about fluorescent light bulbs?
I love that they last longer and use much less energy, but I loathe how long it takes for them to heat up and give enough light.

What are you wearing on your cheeks?
theBalm Down Boy.

Currently coveting: Nfu Oh and Nubar holographic/duo/multichrome polishes.  I want them all...

Your turn!  Fill out the survey in the comments, or just pop in to say hi!  I love hearing from my readers :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...