Saturday, October 29, 2011

Coming Up on Beyond Just Beauty

I'm sorry for the relative paucity of posts recently; I've been battling a very tenacious cold for the past week, and haven't had the energy to do much besides class and sleep.  Even eating lost its appeal, and regular readers of my blog (and those who know me personally) know that me losing my appetite is a sign of the apocalypse!  I'm finally feeling better, though my voice is a pretty good approximation of Darth Vader's, but the boy is visiting until tomorrow and school is getting busier and busier, so posting will be continue to be sporadic.

I received my Sephora order (finally! Curse you, West Coast shipping time), and once we get some decent weather I'll take pictures and swatches of all those.  Besides that, I've got a lot of new polishes, and I'm hoping to do a round-up post on all my makeup brushes with tips for how to find good quality, affordable brushes, and further posts in the Winter Skincare series are also in the works.  I haven't forgotten about you, don't worry!

How have you been lately?  Have you succumbed to the first cold of the season?  Have you gotten your Sephora F&F order yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...