Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Summary

Another week has come and gone!  I hope y'all have had a nice weekend.  I spent mine catching up on some reading and sleep, and got to eat some cake.  And, writing this post :-)  Without further ado, here's the Sunday Summary!

Lipstick Musings, who is the queen of red, bold lipsticks, shows us that Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Intense lives up to its name
Front Row Beauty tells us about her makeup removing routine
Temptalia gives a summary of the beauty world's contributions to breast cancer awareness, along with some great places to donate
Shower gel or soap?
Shower gel, all the way!  I like ones that smell good (my definition of "good" varies with my mood, the season, and what's on sale) and are foamy.

Cake or pie?
Really depends on my mood and where the desserts are coming from.  Cake (and mousse!) from Sweet Life, but homemade pie is awesome.

Cats or dogs?
Bunnies!

Automatic or manual?
Automatic, since it's all I know how to drive!  Our only car is automatic, so I've never had the chance to learn to drive manual, though everyone says manual's the way to go if you want to "really drive".

Favorite part of the playground?
I loved the monkey bars and swings, but I think teeter-totters will always be first for me.

Currently coveting: Illamasqua nail varnish!  They have so many awesome colors, and the beauty blogosphere says their formula is among the best of the best.  They're $14 for 0.5 oz, which is the cheapest and largest of the high-end nail polishes available at Sephora (excluding Sephora by OPI), and I really want to pick one up during the F&F sale.  Now I just have to decide which color I want most...

What about you?  Fill out the survey in the comments; I love hearing from you!
Shower gel or soap?
Cake or pie?
Cats or dogs?
Automatic or manual?
Favorite part of the playground?
Currently coveting:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...