Thursday, October 6, 2011

Because You Can Never Have Too Many Posts of Random Sh*t: Street Fair!

The title of this post pretty much sums it up!  There's a street fair on campus through tomorrow, and I paid it a visit today for lunch and to look for gifts for people.  Oodles of food, and even more craft booths.  I can definitely see the advantages of being at a big school in a legitimate college town (Swarthmore, this is a diss towards you, just fyi)!  This plus the (literally) hundreds of coupons I've received have got me pretty firmly in the "yeah, I like it here" camp.  It's even been sunny some today!  Sure, it was when I had class, but whatever.

Rice wok from 3 Forks, with various vegetables, peanut sauce, bean sprouts, and sesame seeds...nommmm

I tried to get a picture of the street, but there were so many people and I'm short so I wasn't able to get above the fray.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...