Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bon Voyage (is it bad karma to wish oneself that?)

I'm off to the East Coast for a week and a half, so I'll be intermittently available/posting/commenting. The boy and I are going to the wedding of one of his high school friends in Baltimore (let's hope this visit to BWI goes better than the last), then up to New York for 6 days to visit some dear friends (so excited!). I'll be sure to take pictures of me pre-wedding, because I'm going to be rocking some truly stellar lipstick––the dress ain't bad, either. But before I go (to bed, because I am sleepy and have to wake up early [9 is early for some people, shut up] tomorrow), a couple pictures!

From the trip I took with L and A up to Portland for some Labor Day Weekend shopping, a gigantic flower gazebo at Woodburn:

And a perfume collection at Nordstrom that made me giggle. What is Taylor Swift Wonderstruck doing next to Balenciaga and Prada Infusion d'Iris?! Those have absolutely nothing in common.

And one last picture of the baby watermelon, taken today before I left. We'll see how much it grows in my absence! It's big enough now that I had to use both hands to pick it up, though I can still hold it in one hand.
Are those stretchmarks?!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...