Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 Days: Day 16

What's your least favorite part of makeup-ing yourself?

For me, it's brows. My routine involves plucking any stray hairs that I missed in the last round (I usually do full-on plucking at night and strays in the morning), brushing them into shape with a spoolie, applying brow powder (though I do need to get new brow powder at some point, as the one I have is too dark and red––any suggestions for matte brown taupes?) with smudge brush or, more recently, the Real Techniques brow brush, and gelling them in place. The whole process takes less than a minute, but the entire time I bitch to myself about how bored and annoyed I am. That being said, it does make a big difference in helping my face look "finished", so I continue to do it.
Before and after brows
But I'm not happy about it, damnit!

What about you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...