Monday, April 1, 2013

Manicure Monday

School starts again today (alas, 'tis no April Fool's joke), but I'm hoping to balance my time a little better this term than last. We'll see how it goes! I took advantage of the relative lack of work this weekend to attempt some nail art; after some false starts, I ended up deciding on a neon watermelon look.
Index, middle, and ring are two coats Wet N Wild Dreamy Poppy dotted with Wet N Wild Black Creme (using the Essence Dotting Tool), and thumb and pinkie are two coats Color Club Wild Cactus with Wet N Wild Caribbean Frost zig-zagged on. My left hand looks better than my right, but even doing it with my non-dominant hand didn't turn out too bad! It's very summery and bright.
Because I have no other manis to show you, here, have some vacation pictures.
My mom and J, my brother's girlfriend, at Bandon on a beautifully sunny day.

Beach hair? Why is it a thing people want?

A sign in a bookstore we visited. Some people might try to shoplift just to see what happens. I am not one of those people.

Have you ever tried nail art? How do you feel about beachy hair?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...