Monday, September 16, 2013

Manicure Monday

Another Monday, some more manicures!

Color Club Halo Hues Beyond
Another one of the polishes I got from Amanda a few months ago. Like the others, the formula on Beyond is flawless––it could have been a one-coater if I'd been more careful in applying, and it just glides on like butter. No issues over my current base coat (p2 8-in-1, purchased in Berlin), and super holographic. Awesome stuff.
Sephora Chaotic over Nails Inc. Baker Street
I couldn't decide what to wear from my untested polishes, so I opted for layering two I'd received from Z as gifts. It looked awesome. The boy said it made him think of a night sky, which I can definitely see. Mostly, though, it's just awesome.

Zoya Godiva
I needed something that I could apply quickly and easily before heading out to pick apples, so I did a single coat of Godiva (previously featured with 2 coats here). I like it a thousand times better like this––it's so sparkly yet subdued, and it doesn't give me dead fingers since it's not opaque. I think I'll be reaching for this a lot once I start teaching again, not least because application takes all of 5 minutes!
Another picture, to show how it kind of looks like
sparkling water on my fingertips!
What polish have you been wearing recently? What do you think of these?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...